Thursday, May 26, 2005

my worth

today was a hint of what my worth is at this office...

today a telephone man came in to see about installing new phone system in my office,, so they asked the girls to come in and see the new phones and if they have questions,, so i came in with them ,,naturally, since i answer the god damn phones in this place,, they dont... so basically any questions i had, my boss told the guy , listen dont answer his questions,, and just asked the girls,,, so i guess my opinion dont matter....
now i know this already,, but it just hurts to really see it happen in front of your face. im like what the fuck man.. so i just left and sat down,,, and im thinking,. IM THE ONE WHO ANSWER THE PHONES THE MOST, THEY DONT,, 9 OUT OF 10 I PICK IT UP,, IM THE ONE WHO DIRECTS THE CALLS,, SO WHY NOT ASK ME, OR AT LEAST SHOW THEM TO ME..

it might be small ,,but its another notch to me that why i have to leave this poor excuse for a job,,, even though its a cushy job, since i am now sitting in my boss;s desk on the computer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home