Saturday, May 28, 2005

been thinking

recent events got me thinking in my life....

talks with friends, talks with my bosses,, etc, etc....

while cleaning my apartment today,, a weekly ritual that i do...i sometimes enjoy it, like if i was cleaning my soul out, and starting over ,lol,, ok lets get to the point...

so i was thinking,, im doing everything in my life, except being a photographer, which is what i want to do with my life..

i write, i play music, i do design jobs, a whole bunch of things,, everything under the sun,, but photography..

so while i was cleaning, i start to run things thru my head,, and i came up with ,, im going to drop everything and just live and breath photography...something i haven't done since college...

nothing else that im doing in my life is helping my photography directly.. and i know everyone enjoys my other projects but, at the end i have to live with the choices i make...

for example one thing i was trying to do was start a band to fulfill my music needs,, but i thought i was going at it with people, but i ended up running everything myself , and i cant depend on people sometimes ,, so i have to put that at the back burner for awhile..

so now just got to live , breathe , photography to get things going,
now that i know that so many people in my life ,depend, and are looking at what do i do..

i mean i`ll still will do other things that peak my interest,, like music and witting, but i will do it at a level that im only involved ,, and not to depend on people for it , and do it at a smaller level at this point..

time is moving fast,, i have alot of catching up to do

(what u think h-boogie??? ,,lol)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://njsjskca.com/rsch/txuu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zaktcgcd.com/hcfb/pzpf.html]Cool site[/url]

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://njsjskca.com/rsch/txuu.html | http://jofvrhwi.com/bchr/upwq.html

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home